In the metal building business, most Metal Barns referred to by the roof style that is on the barn. The five most common roof styles are:
- Standard Roof or Regular Roof comes with the roof panels running horizontally.
- A-Frame or Box Eave can be ordered with a horizontal or vertical roof system.
- Hexagon or Gambrel Roof can be ordered with a horizontal or vertical roof system.
- Lean-To structures are commonly used to expand or extend a metal barn or building and can be ordered with a horizontal or vertical roof system.
When looking for a quality yet inexpensive solution to store equipment, feed, and livestock from inclement weather such as storms, and hail. Metal Barns are your best choice because they are less expensive to build. They are also fire resistant and don’t rot or get termite infested. Give us a call or send in a quote request. We will help you design and get a fair construction price for all-metal barn or building. No additional charges for Shipping and Installation either! Call Today! +1 (800) 313-2046 or Click Here to go to the Quote Request Form.
Breezeway Barn Dimensions
Standard Breezeway Barn Sizes
Widths on the gable ends are 12′, 18′, 20′, 22′, 24′ and so on in 2′ increments.
Lengths on the sides are 20′, 25′, 30, 35, 40′, 45′ and so on in 5′ increments.
The height of the leg posts are 6′, 7′, 8′, 9′, 10′, 11′, 12′, and so on in 1′ increments.
Custom sizes that are different than the standard sizes will be priced at the next size up.
- Example: A 21-foot wide will be charged as a 22-footer because 21′ is between 20′ and 22′.